lg business solutions
- • What information LGE may obtain from you and your mobile device as a result of your use of [C-DISPLAY APP PLUS];
- • How LGE uses the information that it obtains;
- • When LGE shares information with others;
- • When and why LGE may need to transfer your personal information outside of Europe; and
- • How you may control LGE's use and sharing of your information.
2. What information does LGE obtain?
We collect from you certain information in connection with [C-DISPLAY APP PLUS], including:
- • Information you provide directly to us; Information we obtain from your use of the C-DISPLAY APP PLUS.
The information that we may receive when you use your [C-DISPLAY APP PLUS]include both, the information that can be used to identify a person ("Personally Identifiable Information"), and the information that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual ("Non-Personally Identifiable information").
- • Name
- • Your Location (Region and Country)
- • Job Position
- • Industries
- • Company Name
- • Company Type
- • Phone Number
- • Work Email
3. How will LGE use the information it obtains?
We use your information that is collected through the [C-DISPLAY APP PLUS] primarily for the following purposes:
- • To deliver or provide product or solution information
- • To contact you in response to product or solution’s purchase inquiries
- • To deliver marketing activities and promotions that we created
- • To deliver services;
- • To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new products or services from other subsidiaries, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials to you;
- • To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- • To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- • To ensure the Sites are relevant to your needs;
- • To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- • To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Sites;
- • To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or other inquiry.
- • To analyze, review, and improve the products or service we offer; and
- • To understand how customers are using the Sites.
4. Information Sharing
Please be aware that we may further share such information with the following entities:
- • Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third party service providers to enable [C-DISPLAY APP PLUS].
While we generally do not share the information with additional third parties, please note that in the following specific circumstances, we may further share the information with the following entities;
- • Other Parties When Required by Law. As required by court order or other government or law enforcement authorities in order to comply with legal process or law;
- • Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions. In connection with a corporate event, such as a merger or sale of all or part of LGE’s business (including that of a division or subsidiary), where LGE may need to disclose information to a potential buyer and its professional advisers;
- • Other Parties When it is Necessary to Protect Our Services. In order to protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings;
- • Other Parties When it is to Protect Any of Our Users’ Personal Safety or Property. In order to protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
LGE will take commercially reasonable steps in order to ensure any such third parties treat your personal information securely.
5. Transferring Information outside the Europe Economic
6. How long will LGE keep my personal Information?
7. Cookies and other tracking technologies
We use commercially reasonable efforts to safe guard the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Nevertheless, due to the design of the Internet, ever-changing technology, and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or that we will not be subject to security breaches. We do not accept any responsibility for the disclosure of personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized or unlawful acts of third parties.
9. Protecting the Privacy of Children
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. For that reason, the [C-DISPLAY APP PLUS] is not directed at or designed to attract anyone under 14 years old or the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction. Should we learn or be notified that we have collected information from users under the age of 13 or the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction, we will promptly delete such personal information. In certain countries where the age of majority is older than 14, we will direct our Services and only collect personal information from users meeting that age.
11. Accessing Your Information and Your Rights
Under the laws of some jurisdictions, may have the right to request access to, rectification or erasure of, the personal information LGE holds about you or the right to object to or restrict certain types of processing of your personal information (or to withdraw your consent to LGE processing), or to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. If permitted by laws, a small fee for providing you with such service may be charged. Please note that we may decline to process your requests if they are unreasonably abusive, jeopardize the privacy of others, or are extremely impractical (where permitted under applicable law). For further information or to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email@example.com].
13. Third Party Web Sites
This statement applies solely to information collected on LGE’s websites and applications. The websites and applications may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
Effective Date: January 2018
Last Updated On: April 2023